martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Formal letter

                                                                                                                                          29 of April 2009
Dear Mr. Agent,
                          I am writing this letter to inform you that I have already invented the latest technological weapon for you and for your company.
I will send you a picture of the weapon for you to watch it, please tell me what you think if I have to fix it. I will go to your company to show it in person and to practice with it because it so technologic that it has many bottons that is very confusing.
I look forward to your reply.
Your sincerely,
Mr. Richard Bixby

1 comentario:

  1. There are some mistakes and you wrote only two paragraphs, but the idea is OK. Nice job.

    ResponderEliminar